【 Result Announcement 】
Hong Kong Arts Centre is delighted to announce the four selected applicants of the ‘Creators for Tomorrow Scheme 2020 (Open Call)’: EPICAL CHAMBER (Themed group exhibition), LAU Ho Lam (Solo exhibition), Connie LO Ho Yee (Solo exhibition), TANG Kwong San and YUEN Nga Chi (Themed group exhibition).
The four proposals were selected from over 100 applications by the jury made up of Artist Samson YOUNG, Curator KWOK Ying, and three representatives from Hong Kong Arts Centre. The four selected applicants will be awarded up to HK$60,000 for executing their proposal projects. All projects should be carried out in 2021/2022. Hong Kong Arts Centre sincerely thanks all parties who made submissions, the jury and the sponsor for their participation in this Scheme.
How To Apply
• Online Application Only ( APPLY HERE )
• Complete the online application form
• Upload the Exhibition Proposal (One single PDF document, file size within 10MB):
- Curatorial statement and background (max. 600 words in English or 900 characters in Chinese).
- List of proposed works with brief descriptions. (max. 150 words in English or 200 characters in Chinese for each work).
- Images of the proposed works. For video works and other time-based media works, please provide a URL link to the samples (max. 5 minutes per work).
- For new works, please provide a sketch or draft of the work.
- CV / portfolio of the participant(s) (max. 2 pages for each person).
- Budget plan stating income and expenditures.
- A floor plan of the proposed exhibition.
- List of events and public programmes (if applicable).
- A URL link to other supporting documents (if applicable).
• Late submissions or submissions made through other channels will not be processed. Applications with incomplete information will not be considered.
27 November, 2020 (HKT)