Presented by: The Education University of Hong Kong
Funded by: The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust
In association with: Hong Kong Arts Centre (Comix Home Base)
Chao Yat and Tiddler’s Chinese Word Pool Exhibition
Jockey Club From Words to Culture Programme: An Animated Way to Learn Chinese
In collaboration with The Education University of Hong Kong, comic artist Chao Yat is working on an animated series — “Tiddler’s Chinese Word Pool” — for students from primary one to three to learn the Chinese language and culture as well as to develop moral values.
This exhibition displays the many original sketches and drawings that contributed to the animated series, hoping to engage visitors in a novel visual experience.
"Jockey Club From Words to Culture Programme: An Animated Way to Learn Chinese" website: chin.eduhk.mers.hk
*Opening hours may change if Shouson Theatre has day-time performance
To reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, the organiser has implemented the following precautionary measures.
1. Crowd control is in effect (when necessary):
- No more than 4 visitors simultaneously.
- Exhibition is open to visitors aged 18 or above only. The organiser reserves the rights for final decision.
2. Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons whose body temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius (as indicated by the temperature detector used by organizer) or to those who have significant respiratory infections into the exhibition.
3. Every visitor must wear a facemask when entering.
4. Anti-bacterial hand sanitizers are available inside the venue.