Hong Kong Arts Centre is NOW recruiting Docents (2019-2020) !
The Docent Programme of the Hong Kong Arts Centre has long been a collective in bonding a group of art-lovers to promote contemporary art in Hong Kong, as well as to deliver a wide range of innovative arts programme to the audiences. In the past few years, through our docent programme, the Hong Kong Arts Centre strikes to make art accessible to all, and had delivered different forms of tours and arts experience programmes to a wide range of public, including students, community groups, tourists, minorities, and visitors with special needs.
This year – our programme is again opening for CALL OF DOCENTS! If you are enthusiastic in art, open minded, willing to accept challenges and is waiting for a chance to promote arts through a creative and interactive way, please JOIN US!
We are looking for docents with the following characters:
- Passionate in arts and art education
- Good and willing to communicate and interact with others
- Willing to meet with people with different backgrounds, ages and social status
- Looking for creative ways to share and interpret arts
- Ready for breakthroughs and challenges
We can offer you…
- Professional training programmes & Arts Experience Workshops
- Chances to curate your own format of tours & arts education programmes
- Exclusive opportunities to participate in programmes & performances of the Hong Kong Arts Centre
No matter you wish to become a professional docent, or you are finding unique and fun ways to promote contemporary arts, we are waiting for you!!!!
*After an interview session, successful candidates are required to join our 4-8 training session in July, each session is half-day long